Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. As Bloom enters the market and starts to develop and release multiple test products, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead the project planning, monitoring and execution of all projects. The role will be based in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
The Project Manager will work at the interface between multiple teams, and is helping the whole bloom team to effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives agreed and in alignment with the company vision, mission, strategy, goals and KPI´s.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing, organizing and coordinating multiple projects
- Creating and maintaining integrated task, resource and budget plans
- Coaching and supporting the teams in all project related tasks to ensure realistic planning, diligent monitoring, and rigorous execution of projects.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for project outcomes
- Managing project information to support decision making
- Guiding Project Management related team processes, ensuring consistency, transparency and optimization; implementing best practices to Bloom teams; fostering continuous improvement by ensuring knowledge and experience exchange
- Provide and apply value-adding processes and tools, standardized where appropriate and tailored where needed
- Guiding and managing preparation for project milestone/stage reviews
- Performing budget and cost analysis for financial planning and status tracking
A little about you…Must Haves:
- Minimum Bachelor´s degree, or equivalent (Master´s is a strong advantage), in Business Administration and/or Life Sciences and/or Natural Sciences (chemistry etc.),
- Previous experience with standard project management processes
- Project Management training and certification (e.g. PMP®)
- Experience in budget management, project coordination and cross-functional project responsibility
- Proficiency in using project management information systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English are required
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and/or experience with Lean Management principles
All about you…Nice to Haves:
- Experience in product development in a Medical Diagnostics industry is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools would be an advantage
- Knowledge and/or experience with Six Sigma Methodology
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Interpersonal skills in building trustful relationships with peers in a diverse environment
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High ability to present results adapted to the audience
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Coaching Mindset
- Experience with ISO standards and medical device regulations is a plus
- Experience working in culturally diverse teams
- German skills valued as interaction with local suppliers may be required
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €55.000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.