Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. As the Bloom team is expanding quickly, we are looking for an IT Administrator to join us in our fully digital office in Vienna.
A little about your future role…
The IT Administrator will support the full Bloom team by ensuring the effective, efficient and secure use and application of our IT infrastructure.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the ordering and setup of Laptops, phones and a variety of hardware (primarily Mac infrastructure) and Software (Mac OS and Google G-Suite, Windows server with Active Directory)
- Onboarding of new users. Making sure that your colleagues can access what they need to.
- Monitoring routine internal maintenance tasks related to Backup, and software updates on as needed, whilst maintaining compliance processes and reporting (working closely with the QM/Reg team to ensure compliance standards are met)
- Hardware asset management, raising and tracking Purchase Requisitions for IT infrastructure, monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Review issue list (ticketing system) and follow up with relevant colleagues on update.
- Take initiative towards new projects. In alignment with business and quality objectives and standards, set own standards and processes to achieve these.
- Migration of legacy systems, applications to newer systems and deployment of technology upgrades.
- Keep documentation of IT infrastructure up to date, conduct SW Validation according to ISO standards and accurate and check backups and carry out DR testing
- Maintain the overview of the IT Architecture on the Hardware and Software end (Subscriptions etc.) and keep track of changes and run cycles of optimization
- Provide full scale on site user support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
All about you….Must Haves:
- Successful completion of Technical studies / apprenticeship related to IT
- At least 2-3 years’ experience Desktop Support and office IT Architecture
- Proven troubleshooting abilities with applications and Network related issues
- Proactive – can identify approaching issues, act preemptively and scans the environment for potential improvements and implements quickly
- Used to thorough documentation procedures (ticketing)
- Motivated to learn and to keep up-to-date in terms of technology
- Strong knowledge of Information and Data Security
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills in building trustful relationships with peers in a diverse environment
- Self-motivation with a great ability to find solutions to complex problems
- Good analytical thinking, a structured working manner, ability to prioritize, plan and manage multiple tasks with a sense of urgency
- Well-organised with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- High ability to present results adapted to the audience
- Have a positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Problem-solving skills, a technical, logical thought process and quick to learn
- Fluent in English
All about you….Nice to haves:
- Experience with Atlassian tools would be an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Jira and G-Suite
- Experience with ISO standards and medical device regulations
- Previous experience in an ISO 27001 environment
- Experience working in culturally diverse teams
- German skills valued as interaction with local suppliers may be required
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €40.000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.