Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. Currently, we are building a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our medical hardware. That’s where you come in.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
- Help us define our constantly evolving mobile strategy
- Work in a collaborative agile environment
- Solve challenging problems using innovative solutions (Kotlin MP)
- Design, develop and maintain a shared codebase as well as our
- Android app using cutting-edge technologies (SQLDelight, ktor, everything multiplatform)
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Develop your own solutions and open-source them
A little about you…
- 3+ years of experience in software development for Android applications
- Experience with Kotlin
- Good understanding of software patterns and clean code principles
- Experience with testing and automation.
- Good understanding of both proactive software development and reactive programming paradigms
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Comfortable building your own structures and aligning them with company goals
- Experience with Software as a Medical Device
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform or Kotlin/Native
- Experience with Bluetooth/BLE
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What you can expect:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer as a minimum, a competitive starting annual gross salary of €50.000 which is negotiable depending on your level of experience and skills .
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.