– Come and innovate for a medical technology company!
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. You will act as the bridge between business and technical teams, including collaborating with other Business Units, Commercial partners, Engineering, Product and Technology teams to understand their needs and propose innovative solutions to fulfil them. The successful candidate must be able to establish a deep understanding of the business processes and rules in a short period of time.
A little about your future role…
- Manage product development projects from inception to market entry
- Align project contributors, various company teams and external partners to develop world class products
- Be hands on. Take ownership of the documentation of the product design and development process for specific products and take responsibility for the compilation of technical documentations.
- Contribute across the company as a member of the broader Bloom’s product team, understanding the internal teams main pain points to build tools and provide effective solutions for optimisation and improving effectiveness and efficiency
- Collaborate closely with hardware, data science and design counterparts in driving your team’s roadmap and impactful products
- Work with Senior Marketing Product Manager to collect user / customer needs, analyse and define product business processes, rules and technical requirements and determine specifications
- Work closely with the CPO to define innovation and strategy while aligning and maintaining the product roadmap with internal product strategy as well as customer requirements and project needs.
- Define and maintain product technical requirements in Confluence and Jira
- Own, prioritize and maintain the product backlog and ensuring successful execution of the product implementation, write user stories and manage backlog to communicate and clarify feature requirements and product needs to internal development team
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.)
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, yearly gross salary starting at 70.000€, negotiable, depending on your skills and experience.