– come and help revolutionise home healthcare and join a medical technology company with in-vitro diagnostic devices.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds to develop home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. In order to help us continue building up Bloom Diagnostics finance, tax and accounting systems, processes and structure, we are looking for an experienced Accounting Associate to join our Vienna Team.
A little about your future role…
The Accounting Associate will play a key role in working with the Finance team in ensuring the creation, maintenance and integrity of the company’s accounting, controlling and tax procedures and processes.
To apply for this role, you should be based in or planning to move to Vienna, have the required working permit for working in Austria and are fluent/advanced in German and English.
- Responsible for accounting and financial reporting duties
- Supporting team in tax affairs
- Support in cost controlling and budgeting
- Communication with external partners
- Working on departmental projects, e.g. development and implementation of financial processes to ensure the company complies with local legal requirements in the country of operation
- Support in project management, e.g. setting up group reporting, billing and payment processing, inventory management
- Look after associated documentation
- Proactively follow up on agreed actions
- Proactively seek out learning opportunities to enhance skills and competencies related to the role
Don’t have experience with all the points above?
Don’t worry, we are big fans of learning, training and coaching on the job. Shoot us an email and explain how we can help each other grow.
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna.We are closely affiliated with venture-capitalists in Europe and overseas. Our team has proven experience in the European health tech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities and outings (hiking, team retreats, etc.).
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna, free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- An international work environment with English as the working language.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
Like what you read?
To apply, send us an email at email@example.com! We are proud of our diverse and international team and are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we don’t discriminate in our hiring based on age, gender, race, or anything else.
We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV.
Please note: When you apply with us @bloom diagnostics we will process and store the personal information that you have provided us with for the purpose of handling your application. We will store your contact details only if you instruct us to do so, otherwise your application data is deleted after 12 months. If you have any further questions regarding how we handle our data, do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this full time position based in Vienna, our gross annual salary range starts at €38.000. Depending on what skills and experience you bring with you, this is the least we would pay.